LIFE-TIME had seen increased traffic from Social Media and Google Adwords / Pay Per Click advertising yet approximately 30% of visitors were arriving using mobile devices yet seeing a fixed-width desktop version of the website. This translated into missed conversions and leads from those visitors.
Two options were considered, a full-responsive site that displayed information differently based on screen resolution or a dedicated site for mobile that appeared only for those using mobile phones.
Through consultation, the second option was implemented for a number of reasons.
- The desktop site contained a number of external financial calculators which were too large to accurately display on screen without time-intensive modification
- The demographics of the mobile users were shown to differ from those using desktop applications and using modified content could target those visitors more effectively
- Mobile usage included a shorter interaction period
- Adjusting all existing content for mobile optimisation would increase the cost significantly
The mobile site includes an app style menu system with icons linking to regular site content. The smartphone optimised theme was designed for interactions and includes links to social media channels and the ability to call life by clicking on the phone icon (rather than displaying the telephone number).
- Mobile Site Display for iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone
- Social Media links and click-to-call option on home page
- Pop-out menu with one-click discover of core services offered by LIFE-TIME: KiwiSaver, Insurance, Retirement Planning, ACC Reduction and Business Services
- Mobile Contact Forms
Visit: LIFE-TIME Financial Group